Under the Early Childhood Development program, the young Vimuktians are undergoing activity based learning. The target is to enhance their fine and gross motor skills and facilitate cognition and personality development.
- Curriculum tailored to child’s needs and interest.
- Class room outfitted with child sized table and chairs – preferably arranged in clusters.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) based curriculum.
- Interactive classes.
- Preference for audio visual tools in classes rather than digital tools like mobile, tablet and laptop etc.
- Day to day planner with teacher including all criteria of skill development